1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) v1.64

Converts stuff into seeds. Farm stuff!

1. v1.35 Pet Collars! Bug fixes!? Fishing Rods!!

greenRAM
    Another mostly fishy update. I went in and fixed the Fish Fishing Rod to conform to the new fishing mechanics. I also fixed the Fish Broom and Fish Bugnet. Sorry about that. I then added a Fish Bomb. It's absolutely devastating. Plus, you can retrieve it after every use! The power of fish technology is incredible. I also made a few more T0 seeds for food. It's slow going on that front.

List of new plantables:
    Damage I Collar, Damage II Collar, Damage III Collar, Electric Bomb Collar, Fire Bomb Collar, Ghostly Collar, Healing I Collar, Healing II Collar, Healing III Collar, Health I Collar, Health II Collar, Health III Collar, Ice Bomb Collar, Light Collar, Oblivious Collar, Poison Bomb Collar, Durable Fishing Rod

New Fish Tool:
    Fish Bomb

Got a lot done this week! Stay tuned next week as make more progress in our never ending quest to make the peaceful farming occupation into a mad obsession.
    foghorn likes this.
Return to update list...