1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Novakid+ 1.4

playable mod race of the Novakid/Anodynes

1. The Llama
    The Llama
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 (Angry Koala)
    RLY like it!
  2. Hawkfeather
    Hawkfeather
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1 (Angry Koala)
    This is great! I like the amount of detail and customization in this mod. Maybe adding some special starter gear, or racial armor would be nice.
  3. 2000hackers
    2000hackers
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 (Angry Koala)
    Finally! good mod btw. the spites i think are a bit over detailed tho but they still look bad ass. umm lets see you just made the race mod with the most detail ive ever seen uhh the most brave mod that says I AM BIETOL I DO WHAT I WANT!
    and the the reason why i think that is because how do you even make the mod without copyright because you even say its also a Anodyne mod aswell. so yahh this mod is pretty bad ass. oh yah i 4got it would be even more epic if you added white as a color 4 character customization.
  4. TheSovietFox
    TheSovietFox
    5/5,
    Five Stars
  5. Zefirex
    Zefirex
    5/5,
    This is Awesome!!!
  6. Paxtel
    Paxtel
    5/5,
    Probably as good as the real Novakid race was going to be. Gratz for the work, you did an awesome job here. ;3
  7. InevitableChoice
    InevitableChoice
    5/5,
    Very very nice. Sprites look great. One thing I'd have to say bad about it would be the ship. Maybe give it a bit of a lighter color, because it looks just too dark Imo. Otherwise, awesome mod.
  8. Overlord64
    Overlord64
    5/5,
    A lovely mod for those that are waiting for the Novakid to be released. Though there is no armor with the mod it's still a very nice looking race to play as.
  9. Raindrac
    Raindrac
    5/5,
    The overall quality of the sprites is great, and I like how some visual features of the Anodyne got included in with the mod.

The coloring of the train/ship seems slightly too dark, though. Perhaps a slightly lighter gray?

Also, that respawn animation is hilarious.
  10. Juzztn
    Juzztn
    5/5,
    This is one of the best race mods out right now. There is no racial armors yet, and the devs will have their own lore for sure but until the final version this is an incredible Novakid mod.
  11. BlastRed
    BlastRed
    5/5,
    In my opinion, this one is way more detailed than the novakid characters that're probably going in tier three by the looks of it. I'll put a link in the novakid mod i made so people can notice this way more. Bravo!
    1. Bietol
      Author's Response
      Thank you kindly, good sir!