1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Novakid+ 1.4

playable mod race of the Novakid/Anodynes

1. xGrillo
    xGrillo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 (Angry Koala)
    amazing mod!!!
  2. Cycl0n3
    Cycl0n3
    5/5,
    Nice.
  3. xtomass
    xtomass
    5/5,
    Excellent work. Love the amount of costomizebility the race has with all the plasma colors, coronas and brands. Bad-ass ship and a funny re-spawn animation.

Also Covered it on my Mod List series:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATIcJG3SrYg
    (Can I beg thee to add this video to the description of the mod?)
  4. TheSovietFox
    TheSovietFox
    5/5,
    TWO RAITING
  5. Aimlessimp05
    Aimlessimp05
    5/5,
    This is awesome, I now have a new race to explore with.
  6. DaftenEvan
    DaftenEvan
    5/5,
    Lovin' that you were not only chosen by the dev team to have them in game at launch, but you put in that extra bit of effort and actually modded them in! 11/10 top score - such a bro
  7. Xelot
    Xelot
    5/5,
    Respawn animation is awesome, good job overall (though I would give more color to the ship), I really hope Bietol design the official version of the Novakids.
  8. jose :D
    jose :D
    5/5,
    excellent mod
  9. Starreaper
    Starreaper
    5/5,
    awesome mod :)
  10. Sea of infinity
    Sea of infinity
    5/5,
    Just amazing work, really beautiful.
  11. Grave110
    Grave110
    5/5,
    Love it but doesn't work with industrialization Starbound Edition mod but its Awesome mod i love it!
  12. Levy
    Levy
    5/5,
    Excellent start on an already excellent race idea. I can't wait to see how this mod develops with time. Chucklefish is going to have to work [i]pretty[/i] hard to top this mod.
  13. Varonis
    Varonis
    5/5,
    I love this mid! I hate it doesn't have any race specific gear tho, using human gear with this race feels so out-of-place. I'd love to help you sprite some gear for this race if you need the help. Having race-specific gear for this would make it even more perfect than it already is.
  14. DarelBlacK
    DarelBlacK
    5/5,
    Extra nice mod!
    Conflicts with Tiered Pixel Mod... to any who use that mod.
  15. Mö-WLP
    Mö-WLP
    5/5,
    One word. AWESOME! But could you maybe add more plasma colours like turquoise and more brands? For example maybe a sewed scar around half of the face? (Who knows what i mean is cool :DD )
  16. Skizot
    Skizot
    5/5,
    Found out why the mod doesn't work. if you have any mod that adds quests or modifies quests.config in the old way.
  17. AkatsukiFox
    AkatsukiFox
    5/5,
    Sound really cool but i when i start the game is says:
    "Client-server connection no longer valid"
    do i have to uninstall the other betakids or something?
    1. Bietol
      Author's Response
      Hm, that shouldn't be necessary. Does the error persist on subsequent attempts to log in?
  18. TinyTigers
    TinyTigers
    5/5,
    So far looks absolutely great. I mean the skins are beautiful and it just looks so damn good. I do hope in the future things like the most popular letters of the greek alphabet or something is added to the brands
  19. Chandrak
    Chandrak
    5/5,
    Very nicely done :) I particularly liked all the detail on the various hair and brand styles. Looks great at first glance.
  20. The Llama
    The Llama
    5/5,
    RLY like it!