1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Novakid+ 1.4

playable mod race of the Novakid/Anodynes

1. shigumas
    shigumas
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    I love this race so much.
  2. Mykal Work
    Mykal Work
    5/5,
    really good, keep it up
  3. Narukami Hrin
    Narukami Hrin
    5/5,
    This MOD is what i was looking for exactly! The best thing about this mod is the death animation :) Cheers and GJ
    So Death!
    Much Animation!
    Such Nova!
    WOW
  4. Madpunch
    Madpunch
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3 (Furious Koala)
    Just what I wanted
  5. Tenumbra
    Tenumbra
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3 (Furious Koala)
    Thanks for the quick update, was waiting for this before hopping on!
  6. daniecaio
    daniecaio
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 (Angry Koala)
    Play as nova kid and listen to RedNex or The Charlie Daniels, just fit!
  7. arrjaytea
    arrjaytea
    5/5,
    This is the mod I used to learn the ropes of race modding. Really appreciated how easy it was to figure out/reverse engineer some of the customization in order to learn how to create my own mod races.

Really, really well done. Great example to learn from.
  8. yamari21
    yamari21
    5/5,
    best race ive seen love playing them and the space train is the cooloest ship nice details keep up the great work.
  9. Vampiz
    Vampiz
    5/5,
    Amazing. Hope Chucklefish asks to use this.
  10. Marthen
    Marthen
    5/5,
    Awesome. Just awesome.
  11. Xevdon
    Xevdon
    5/5,
    Gotta love that space train
  12. Kirsten
    Kirsten
    5/5,
    Here's to hoping the official ones are as vibrant and lovely as these!
  13. sokie
    sokie
    5/5,
    Dat respawn animation!!
    The quality of this entire mod is just incredible, 5 stars.
  14. Seraphi
    Seraphi
    5/5,
    This entire race addition is just incredible.

From the characters to the ship to that amazing respawn animation, it's hard to see how Chucklefish will be able to match the quality, realization, and sheer professionalism of this Novakid mod.

Assuming they don't just ask to adopt it wholesale, which they totally should, because... wow.
  15. ClockworkMidnight
    ClockworkMidnight
    5/5,
    Very awesome! I'm hoping that the official ones can match these, if not i'll be keeping this mod forever!
  16. NeuRazgriz
    NeuRazgriz
    5/5,
    Amazing! In the wait for their official release,we can play with this. Nice job guys!
  17. Pingeh
    Pingeh
    5/5,
    *Amazing* mod, must have if you really can't wait to play a Novakid. Very lovingly crafted, everything feels so official and professionally done. The codex entries perfectly fit the feel of Starbound, too. And who doesn't want to fly on a space train?
  18. Skyskinner
    Skyskinner
    5/5,
    A fantastic take on Novakids. The release version is going to have a tough time competing with the quality seen here. The sprites are gorgeous, the ship is gorgeous, everything seems to work and it's still getting updates. Anyone looking to play a Novakid before they're officially in should check this out, and potentially even after.
  19. Sigvuld
    Sigvuld
    5/5,
    I've fallen in love with the Novakid -very- quickly over the past few days, and this mod has definitely given me everything I hoped for and more. Didn't expect a custom ship, respawn animation or anything like that besides the race itself.

I've already written down a couple of Novakid Roleplay character concepts, and it's thanks to you that such a lovable race exists. Thank you for putting forth the effort and using your brilliant imagination to create both the Novakid themselves as a concept, and this mod!
  20. GrimDissidence
    GrimDissidence
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 (Angry Koala)
    Been playing around with this mod now for some time, and I love it. Tons of customization, and all the little additions (like the respawn and the train XD ) easily earn this mod 5/5.