1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Novakid+ 1.4

playable mod race of the Novakid/Anodynes

1. DragoonIII
    DragoonIII
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    I love novakid + it works amazingly and the new race looks great plus it has it's own respawn animation as well as there own ship 10/10 for me.
  2. Dolphinowl245
    Dolphinowl245
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    I love the wild west / cowboy theme! You should make 1 pistol that you can craft in the Metalwork table or something,
    For the people out there who want weapons for their novakids!
  3. DragoonIII
    DragoonIII
    5/5,
    Amazing race mod love the ship and love the clothing/body styles thank you for this.
  4. Auditre
    Auditre
    5/5,
    Really great, but the ship is a little bland.
  5. Pizzly
    Pizzly
    5/5,
    Amazing mod Novakids were the race I was so excited to play and with this I can play them early :)
  6. Gerhardt
    Gerhardt
    5/5,
    I really like the mod! I am really looking forward to the offical introducing of the Novakids in the game. I am playing with my Novakid for a week and I am a bit sad that you dont make tier armors but this isnt much bad. But it Would be very nice if you make tier weapons/armors :)
  7. Ravn
    Ravn
    5/5,
    This is the first Mod that i got, because i like the Novakids. Everything is really cool. But too bad that you won't make any Tier Stuff for them. Because the Human Stuff what i Craft looks a little boring.

Please keep up the Updates!
  8. Wreklan
    Wreklan
    5/5,
    Great mod, it really follows how the original creators of the nova kids had described them ;)
  9. mathias0313
    mathias0313
    5/5,
    Awesome
  10. Angrboda
    Angrboda
    5/5,
    I love this mod so much! The sprites are amazing. Been playing as a Novakid ever since I downloaded this!
  11. Theshadowquake
    Theshadowquake
    5/5,
    This mod is amazing, this class blends perfectly with the other classes i dont know how chucklefish could make a better novakid ovcourse they would make armour but these basics are perfect
  12. LivinLikeGarry
    LivinLikeGarry
    4/5,
    Could sombody help me here? Mine does not work.
  13. Inu
    Inu
    5/5,
    i was expecting just a little bit of textures and loads of bugs. instead i got a /lot/ of textures and even custom animations. well done!
  14. Ante3056
    Ante3056
    5/5,
    I love this race but i cant rly play it i think it's not been updated?
  15. Luthos
    Luthos
    5/5,
    Entirely biased opinion but I've been crazy stoked for novakids for a very long time and seeing bietol himself commit to releasing this is magic. Being given the ability to adventure starbound as the race I've had my heart set on is a great feeling, all the better knowing it's entirely fabricated from the creators design. Incredible work in every category, no doubt some of this content will find its way into the full game as well :)
  16. coolksn
    coolksn
    5/5,
    I dont like the ship but the actual race is the best race ever(other than Apex :).)
  17. hutzie
    hutzie
    5/5,
    Best race mod out there. Needs a little work on the ship but other than that it's definetly the best
  18. Battle Bee
    Battle Bee
    4/5,
    This mod stands out as one of the best mods made. However, the Novakid ship is missing a lot. The pure black paint job doesn't look good at all, and the vanilla Ship Locker and the 3D Printer don't go well with it. The ship walls also do not fully cover the back of the ship. It may be a design choice, but I think it still doesn't look all that good.
  19. Aidan
    Aidan
    5/5,
    This mod is great, looks like a lot of work was put into it and its super fun.
  20. SodWhite
    SodWhite
    5/5,
    Great development with this mod, to be honest I only like playing this race now. :P The ship was really clever, though I've modded the race to use Beeftime's Logistics Frigate, and implied through the questline that the character, by dumb luck, steals it. Love the mod, really good RP potential here even without modification.