1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Nanite Cloak 2.1

A collection of craftable cloaks staring at tier 4 that provide defensive and utilitarian benefits.

1. Version 2.0

Ichy42
    *** The site is not posting the new file when I upload it and for the life of me I can't figure it out... in the interim the new file is in one of my posts just in the discussion tab *** Also here -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/5enkzpaqwsgyjq3/NaniteCloakV2.zip?dl=0

New cloaks added!

Nanite Cloak Plus

- Adds breathing underwater as well as moon and asteroid biomes. Hope you dressed warm!
    - Unlocked at tier 7.
    - Costs 1 Nanite Cloak, 10 Cerulium Bars, 10 Laser Diodes, 5 Circuit Boards, and 2500 Pixels.

Nanite Cloak Extreme

-
    Adds slight passive health regen. It won't necessarily save you from a mini boss or a few mobs with elemental attacks but it might just give that extra little edge ;)
    - Unlocked at tier 10.
    - Costs 1 Nanite Cloak Plus, 10 Impervium Bars, 10 Laser Diodes, 5 Circuit Boards, and 5000 Pixels.

Miscellaneous Changes

- Different colors for each cloak's patented Nanite Weave technology (That's the squiggly looking shit on the underside). Amazing!
    - Nanite Shielding reduced by 1/3 because BALANCING. Let's face it, the first model WAS a little OP...)
    - Passive energy regen added in light of Nanite Shielding nerf because MOAR BALANCING. May be reduced or increased in future updates depending on how often I get my ass handed to me when I skydive at a group of hostiles :p

Installation is a snap, just copy and paste the thing in the mods folder. Safe to dump it on top of the first one if you have it or you could delete it and install from scratch if you're really that paranoid :p
Return to update list...