1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Nanite Cloak 2.1

A collection of craftable cloaks staring at tier 4 that provide defensive and utilitarian benefits.

1. lolipopispunkman
    lolipopispunkman
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Awesome Mode
  2. Cipherstar
    Cipherstar
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Loving it, nothing bad to say. I suggest making the v3 cloak more difficult to obtain but otherwise unchanged or ~slightly~ nerf the protection while still making it harder to get. I modified the sprites to change the color of the trim to dark red and the nanites to bright red, then dyed it double-black in the Dye Mod and out came the perfect cape~<3
    1. Ichy42
      Author's Response
      You know it's interesting you should mention the color as the neon purple is kind of getting on my nerves, too. Not sure about red necessarily, but I think white would go better with a wider variety of dyeing options. Incidentally I was considering the ease of obtaining it as well (like you read my mind across the interwebz or something). Personally I skip crafting T9 armor and just gather up enough Rubium for the tech upgrade and T10 armor in one go, so getting a few more bars on that run is pretty much a stroll in the park. Considering the relative scarcity of matter generators, however... I'm thinking, given the fact that the third upgrade is an independent evolution of the Nanites (as opposed to a reprogramming), of switching out the Impervium Bars for Matter instead. I mean who knows what they eat, right? Could be that. It would certainly encourage more exploration... or use of a certain web-based database of recorded planets and their coordinates as it were... Good suggestions, all in all, and I'm going to run with them. Not the shielding nerf, though. Go toe to toe with an a mini-boss while wielding an axe and my logic on that one becomes a little clearer ;) And thank you for the review and rating, appreciate it!