1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Mutagen RPG Skills 1.0.0

Passive Character Growth

1. cosmicdan
    cosmicdan
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Seems cool, but has a "bar lag" issue. Air (swimming) meter has noticeable delay (bearable) along with Energy (not good), which makes guns even more useless :( It seems only visual, though it's a problem nonetheless.
  2. Moxxit
    Moxxit
    3/5,
    It fucks up the bars and makes them useless
    1. Claith
      Author's Response
      Bars? Can you tell me which ones and how?

I haven't done anything with the interface with the version released here. I know the breath gauge can be slow to react (doesn't have the effect I want), but it still works. When the player takes damage, it can restore a portion of the lost health which might make it look like it blinks for a frame or so.

My current stance is that it might be an issue or an unknown conflict with another mod, or you are using it with the wrong version. I have to check if it works with the unstable, and remove the nightly tag subsequently.
  3. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Great idea! So far seems to work fine, hopefully you'll be able to implement all the features you planned and balance it perfectly. Thanks!
    1. Claith
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the replay and rating. I keep finding what I want to do, to be more difficult than I initially think.

I do have an idea of how I can expand the skill list into things like weapon type skills for example, but it would require a greater processing load than what is already done.

I'll keep working on it, but the interface is coming along slowly, as I need to make some art assets. I hope, even if ugly, it will be out by the end of the weekend. End of next week at the latest. Going to be quite busy until Christmas.
  4. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    4/5,
    Very well done, this is fun to play around. Found some weird bug but still a good mod. Can't wait for next update

-theBLUEteam-
    1. Claith
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the comment. I'd be happy if you can tell me what the bug is. I know of some, like issues with evasion or the breathing skill, but I can't say I've tested for a long period of time. If I have time to run around casually, I have time to implement more things, so in-depth testing takes a back seat beyond the cursory skill checking.