1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Moar Music 2.0-Spirited Giraffe

100 More biome tracks to listen to as you explore.

1. 2.0-Overhaul & Even moar music!

G4M5T3R
    *Updating to 2.0*
    I'm calling this update 2.0 because of a couple reasons.
    The entire mod has undergone a massive makeover. Also, It's huge now. Over 400Mb.
    To prevent certain issues, like those introduced in previous updates, this will be the last time I change the biome files. I've picked a plethora of new tracks. These are the tracks of MoarMusic, I do not intend to add any more and even if I did I can't really. I've carefully listened to each and every one of the 3000+ (as of...
  2. 2.0-Overhaul & Even moar music!

G4M5T3R
    *Updating to 2.0*
    I'm calling this update 2.0 because of a couple reasons.
    The entire mod has undergone a massive makeover. Also, It's huge now. Over 400Mb.
    To prevent certain issues, like those introduced in previous updates, this will be the last time I change the biome files. I've picked a plethora of new tracks. These are the tracks of MoarMusic, I do not intend to add any more and even if I did I can't really. I've carefully listened to each and every one of the 3000+ (as of...
  3. New tracks & A craftable music box

G4M5T3R
    I'm up way to early:coffee: Got an update for you guys, more songs and a lil somethin extra.

1.7 - New tracks & A craftable music box
    - Added 19 new tracks
    - Added a craftable music box that plays all MoarMusic tracks.
    - Some songs have been rearranged to new biomes again.

To craft the music box simply press C and sacrifice 5 of your precious pixels, anytime anywhere.
    I also added a MoarMusic subfolder so you guys don't have to make your own any more.
    Enjoy!

StarScribe likes this.
  4. MoarMusic1.6 Upbeat Giraffe

G4M5T3R
    *Hey all, I had to get some things sorted irl but I'm finally back to a routine where I can devote some time to my hobbies.

MoarMusic updated to UG.
    Rubytyr likes this.
  5. 1.5 Enraged Koala

G4M5T3R
    Updated to Enraged Koala.
  6. Furious Koala

G4M5T3R
    Furious Koala compatibility update.
  7. Angry Koala

G4M5T3R
    Updated to Angry Koala
  8. Arctic fix

G4M5T3R
    Fixed the arctic biome.
    That should (hopefully) be the last of the bugs. Got more QA testing in this go round. Tested each biome above and under ground. All should be working as intended.
  9. Revision

G4M5T3R
    1.2 - Revision - All songs were adjusted to their own biomes and time of day.

Changed ship background music from Future Crystalline Luminosity to Sunrise. (this song is more subtle as to not interfere with your atmosphere) *Note, it's still technically read as a sound effect. I'm hoping to work around this.
    Changed Title music from The Sound of the Galaxy to Before Everything Happened. (same as above, more subtle)
    Removed some tracks that didn't quite fit in.
    Fixed another typo in a...
  10. QuickFix & Update

G4M5T3R
    Added background music to ship. (thanks to Insomnacious and heliostorm for helping me figure all that out.)
    Added 7 new songs to the underground layers.
    Fixed game crashing typo in code with PachelbelsGanon as PachebelsGanon.

(you know... you go to biome after biome, tele down, smack something with a sword, tele up. tele down, smack somethin, tele up, rinse&repeat 100+ times. No bug's... so you publish. Start it all back up, tele down, game crashes... I found your bug! *I know that feel...