1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Moar Music 2.0-Spirited Giraffe

100 More biome tracks to listen to as you explore.

1. 2.0-Overhaul & Even moar music!

G4M5T3R
    *Updating to 2.0*
    I'm calling this update 2.0 because of a couple reasons.
    The entire mod has undergone a massive makeover. Also, It's huge now. Over 400Mb.
    To prevent certain issues, like those introduced in previous updates, this will be the last time I change the biome files. I've picked a plethora of new tracks. These are the tracks of MoarMusic, I do not intend to add any more and even if I did I can't really. I've carefully listened to each and every one of the 3000+ (as of 5/24/15) remixes hosted on ocremix. There's simply nothing left to add.

Planets that were generated with a version of MoarMusic 1.X installed will not be compatible with 2.0. To avoid any issues with previous versions it's best to avoid the aforementioned planets entirely.
Return to update list...