1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

MiniVillage 1.2a

Build your own Gnome colonies

1. 1.2 Gnomes make bank

Doctor Ragnarok
    - Introducing the gnome bank! This building does not produce villagers but it does provide you with a tribute of pixels from time to time granted to you by the gnomes that you have saved and built homes for. Rejoice!

- 2 Additional critters added to increase variation in both visual and audio. (More screams for you violent types)

While the bank isn't quite what I had initially hoped for, I feel that in its current form it should be fine for now. You can place down as many as you'd like, though the intention is 1 per 'colony'. I may go back and fix this in the future, but for now enjoy the additional income. I didn't want you guys to have to wait any longer for a new building. Speaking of which, more buildings are planned for the next versioned update~
Return to update list...