1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Mega Pickaxe 2015-02-19

Broken Pickaxe that cuts everything in one swing.

1. enigma576
    I mainly made this for building a farm. I find making farms to be a pain, so I wanted a cheat pickaxe to make that easier.

I colored the pickaxe red and gave it 100 damage (diamond is 3.5), so now I can clear stuff really fast.

Mainly for building a farm or if you are at end game and want a stupid item. If you get this at the beginning of the game, you will ruin the fun of your game.

Have fun.
    XxNekoxX and Kakhi like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Ulsf
    Ulsf
    1/5,
    Version: 2015-02-19
    You can't craft it, they disables solarium star.
  2. LLQPM
    LLQPM
    5/5,
    Oh my GOODNESS did I need this thing! You can run and mine, fly and mine, fall and mine, jump and mine, and it goes through everything like butter!! And that's important for the construction I'm doing!
  3. bobsbrain
    bobsbrain
    5/5,
    it's great for building or if you're pissed off and just wanna break stuff
  4. RunBacca
    RunBacca
    5/5,
    Its amazing for endgame purposes,especially when you want to build a really big house :D 10/10