1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Mechanian Race Mod (WIP) 0.6.0

Militaristic mercenary android

1. Red reploid?

SCN-3_<NULL>
    [​IMG]
    Hmmm that mechanian looked very familiar but with a few things off(or a lot), anyway back to this content update,
    -Tier 6 gears added(armors, melee weapons and guns)
    -Guncrafting is moved to the new Mechanian Armory Station
    -Back equipment received tier 6 upgrade
    -Gunpod received alternative fire system(launch grenade by clicking mouse 2)
    -Jetpack received glider (now you dont have to constantly tap left or right to keep flying to your desired direction)
    -Revamped guncrafting recipe (now it's a little more complex than last one)
    -Flak Lobber is moved from tier 5 to tier 6 and tier 5 grenade launcher is replaced with a normal grenade launcher.
    -Weapons rebalanced, massively (why didn't you guys tell me it's very out of balance, it's that I've decided to take a full scale test that I noticed, no more cheaty stuff now and please report any bug or anything out of balanced in the discussion thread)

Could've forgotten a few things but you guys will figure out.
    A second commando equipment is in the works but hit a huge road block, if you think you could help try exploring the main file(you'll find something that not normally meant to be found) just inside tech/mech/mechanianmissilepod there's a image to guide what you should do. I also might work on custom dungeon generation(mostly abandoned mechanian outpost/hangar) and it'll be atleast a week till next update. (Also I should work on artworks to increase appearance of this mod's page)
    That's all I guess

EDIT: You must have a new save to use the new update(sorry but that's the only way)
Return to update list...