1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Mechanian Race Mod (WIP) 0.6.0

Militaristic mercenary android

1. More colors?

SCN-3_<NULL>
    [​IMG]
    Okay Nothing very new here everything is pretty much on image if you do spot clearly.
    if you don't catch that then you should read the written change log(which I always forget something)
    -Added 3 3D printable emblem and insignia(from left to right SSF/Systèmes Sans Frontières Emblem, Mechanian Insignia, Outer Arcane Emblem)
    -Added dye mod compatability(now you can color your armor and jetpack with color beyond the mechanian color station can give but I still recommend the color station colors)
    -Added 4 new main color, 2 new undercoat color and 3 new trim color
    -Main color added: Dark blue(X), dark green(jungle), dark grey(grey) and light grey(steel)
    -Undercoat color added: Dark(light grey-ish) light cyan(grey-ish cyan)
    -Trim color added: Purple, Dark(black) and blue
    -Added craftable storage boxes (armory boxes one unstackable and the other stackable for your storage wars)
    -Reworked(again) gun crafting system(you'll need to craft a RFID tag hacking chip from an anvil(mechanian only))
    -Other races can craft mechanian guns now(but only the first branch, no grenade launcher and sniper rifle branch)
    -Lastly though not yet confirmed but the log didn't show any error on dungeon generation and random encounter generation, mechanian abandoned facility(you could find blueprints or guns there for now)

And yet again there's in modification on tier 1 blueprints so you'll need a new save.

Next update should be tier 7 and tier 8 gears since there's not planned back equipment upgrade there it should be done soon but if the mechanian abandoned facility encounter is confirmed then I'll add more abandoned facility.

After that I'll be working on the secondary class back equipment here's the cookie if you do find this the new back equipment are missile pod for commandos and mobility gear for scouts

And please I don't want a broken and slightly off balanced mod flowing around so please do report for any bugs or unbalanced gameplay and suggestions.

Also I made a check list of change log after I've done modifying things so there'll be a few left out detail but I wont happened again once I start making a list.

this list looked a bit messy should I add some color to it?
Return to update list...