1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Macrochip and Logic Upgrades V4.11

Virtual Circuitry

Tags:
  1. Changes

Storm_UK
    Definable Buttons
    These now have a +/-0.125 (1/8th of a second) increments available from +/-0.25.

Datastick logging
    When ejecting a virtual circuit Datastick from a macrochip (E key whilst within the macrochips interface) you can also hold down Alt to write to the starbound.log file the necessary /spawnitem command to recreate that datastick, allowing you to copy/paste to share with other players or onto other characters by spawning it thru chat window.

I think I would recommend using an unlisted link to share a pastebin copy of that spawnitem command with other players.

Macrochip Windowsize options
    A Macrochip can now be set to open in small, medium or large window sizes, the small being the original size.

Remote Input/Output Node categories
    The remote nodes now have an additional category field. This is for another feature I'm adding. On the macrochip board, I have given their components larger text for easier reading.
Return to update list...