1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Lights On Sticks [WIP] 0.1.3A

Provides wearable lights beyond the simple Lantern Stick. Now Tiered, with each tier brighter.

1. Small Revision: Player glow effects removed

Koaten
    Wearing an Uranium Radiation Rod, Preserved-Glow Stick, or a Solarium Star Rod -- while equipped with the proper protection -- will no longer change the hue of your character.
  2. Added Preserved-Glow Stick - New Material Item! - More Bug Fixes

Koaten
    All tiers are complete! The Preserved-Glow Stick requires a new material - Permafrost - as well as a Yellow Stim Pack to create. Permafrost can be created with fifteen snowflakes, which can be found by smashing ice chunks on the surface of snow planets.

I've also realized my last bug fix created more bugs. Hopefully there are no more.

I'll update the main page with images in the morning. Enjoy!

Also, just a quick reminder that this mod is very much in the beta stage, so there will be...
  3. BUG FIX 2 - I Screwed Up Again

Koaten
    I actually tested this time, and everything should be working fine now.

Fixes:
    I needed to add "back" to a few file names in the player.config
    I also misspelled solarium ore in one recipe - now fixed
  4. BUG FIX - Recipes weren't available

Koaten
    It seems I forgot to add all the items into the default blueprint, like an idiot. Thank you to all of you that have been patient and cooperative in dealing with this issue, and a huge thank you to Markelius for spotting the problem.

I've also typed out a quick instructions.txt file. This should help clear up any questions about installing and using the mod.
  5. More lights - Now tiered and even brighter!

Koaten
    Changes:
    • Fixed rod positioning on character
    • Added new item: Uranium Radiation Rod (Tier 3) Applies biome radiation effect
    • Added new item: Solarium Star Rod (Tier 5) Applies biome heat effect
    • Tweaked lighting levels to fit tiers