1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Larger Lockers 1.0

Makes storage lockers have 127 slots in them.

1. Notnat
    This is a simple mod that makes the storage lockers have 127 slots, instead of 24. I may expand this to include ship lockers, instead of just the ones made of durasteel. What do you guys think?

The idea came from a reddit thread by /u/Mathus1979 that can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/starbound/comments/3xu9wf/mod_request_storage_locker_size/

Screenshot:
    [​IMG]

To install, put the LargerLockers.modpak into your mods folder.
    To uninstall, take the LargerLockers.modpak out of your mods folder.
    Before uninstalling, you probably should take everything out of the lockers if you don't want to lose it.

This is my first mod, so there might be some issues. If you find any let me know and I'll try to fix them.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Mathus likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Small, simple, useful. Appreciate the helping hand on storage, friend.
  2. Mathus
    Mathus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Made exactly what i requested on reddit. thank you very much.