1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Kobold Race v0.1 Giraffe Like Kobold

A savage race of unintelligent, but adorable kobolds.

1. Mostly Bug Fixes, Some Descriptions

CaptainKobold
    Mostly this is being uploaded because of a bugfix (hammered items weren't available to build! Dope!), but there is a liiiittle bit of content in there as well. Not enough for an image, but next one should have something!

Changelog:
    • Object Descriptions
      • Added 50 object descriptions
        • 4 apex
        • 46 human
    • Loot Balancing
      • Removed panties from the starter loot. Now they are found in villages.
    • Spirit Tutorial
      • Moved spirit tutorial into the main quest line. Given this really isn't optional for kobolds, I don't want it looking like a side-quest.
      • Added kobold spirit codex with further explanation for tier 1. Currently rather OOC, will be changed later once more tiers are in.
      • Also finished up the tier 1 quests with more koboldy stuff because I was 4 away. May as well get it done.
    • Village:
      • Added one new hut
        • Hut is currently a little empty because... uh... I wasn't ready to post yet. I mean... That's your hut! Decorate it however you'd like!
    • Bug Fixes
      • Fixed one of the tags in a quest to allow it to activate (Thanks Holgast!)
      • Made hammered weapons available for crafting at the temple to Arrengee (Thanks Gratuitous Lurker!)
Return to update list...