1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Jewasaurus' Alternian Race - Homestuck 0.7

This mod adds the race of grey-candycorn-horned aliens from Homestuck, The Alternians.

1. SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Jewasaurus
    THIS IS NOT A FURIOUS KOALA UPDATE
    First of all I apologise for bringing this out of nowhere, but I have had to drop this project for now because of personal reasons. I would love to continue this, and actually get close to finishing it.
    However, for reasons I don't want to get into, I have chosen to suspend this mod's development, I don't know for how long though.

I have sent Who-hoo my in development files and he has already added some of them to...
  2. Angry Koala and Customization Update!

Jewasaurus
    [​IMG] WARNING: UPDATING WILL BREAK YOUR CURRENT ALTERNIAN CHARACTERS [​IMG]

Please put anything you want to keep on a planet and write down the coords. However Angry Koala adds new stuff, so you might want to start over anyway!

New installation instructions:
    Unzip to...
    Oggiewarrior likes this.
  3. More clothes!

Jewasaurus
    [​IMG]

This finishes up the beta trolls clothing!
    Also, Eridan now has two horns, and Nepeta's are slightly smaller.

And the ship sprite is changed a little because it was pointed out that it looked like there was a pigeon on the roof.

If you want to manually install, just put the files into a starbound/mods/AlternianRace folder!
    Works with Offended Koala!
    MetalOvercoat likes this.
  4. Big Clothing Update #1!

Jewasaurus
    [​IMG]

This update adds all 12 beta troll shirts, for both females and males!
    Along with Tavros, Sollux, Nepeta, Terezi, Vriska and Eridan's pants!

I am aware that Eridan is basically missing a horn, but it's something I'm working on as I can't get it to look right.
    AIex likes this.
  5. Bug fix

Jewasaurus
    I received a report of a startup bug, which didn't actually affect me when I tested for some reason, but that's (probably) been fixed and you should actually be able to play, now! Sorry for the inconvenience!