1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Jewasaurus' Alternian Race - Homestuck 0.7

This mod adds the race of grey-candycorn-horned aliens from Homestuck, The Alternians.

1. SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Jewasaurus
    THIS IS NOT A FURIOUS KOALA UPDATE
    First of all I apologise for bringing this out of nowhere, but I have had to drop this project for now because of personal reasons. I would love to continue this, and actually get close to finishing it.
    However, for reasons I don't want to get into, I have chosen to suspend this mod's development, I don't know for how long though.

I have sent Who-hoo my in development files and he has already added some of them to his troll mod. Show him some love if you don't have his great mod already.

Apologies again for the sudden cancellation, and pretend update, but this is just so everyone understands what's going on.
    I hope to continue this in the future, and thank you all for your support so far.

FEEL FREE TO EDIT THIS TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT,
    Please contact me if you wish to release files within this mod in your own, I'd just like to know

Latest Development Version, there are bugs, enter at your own risk
Return to update list...