1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Izku and Dark Izku races with bonus features 5.1

2 Races with evoled form techs, light pets, npc spawners, custom ship, tiered armor weapons/ dungeon

1. Adding the Dark Izku a second full race to the mod

SheepLord
    First thing and very important, When you extract the .zip file open that folder and copy the two folders inside it to your mod folder.

Now what this mod entails is a second race know as the Dark Izku now their basic appearance is the same as the Izku except for a difference in the eye, but they come with a whole new lore, and a modified ship and items, they also have all 1-11 tiers of unique armor and 2 weapons 1-11 one a dagger and the other a summoning staff with...
  2. removal of unnecessary files

SheepLord
    Sorry no real content change atm this just removes some of the monster files I had made up before I decided to go with the ones I did this will just make the file size a little less
  3. Hive ore

SheepLord
    Since I was playing around with my ore distribution I decided to make a new one. This new ore is called living ore hive its the same ore as just living ore except different images and when you smelt it it counts for 4 instead of 1 thus making a living bar for every hive ore. Now because this ore is so much more potent then regular I made it so that it will only appear at the deepest level of level 10 planets but it will appear in greater frequency (not as much as in the picture that was just...
    nerdyguy13 likes this.
  4. ore compatibility

SheepLord
    Ok this update will fix a compatibility issue which was causing the livingore to not appear due to an overwrite command of another mod. I would like to mention though that posting multiple negative reviews due to a separate mod's issue is unfair, but ether way here is the fix. Now keep in mind they only appear on lvl 10 worlds and though not super rare they might take some searching for.
    Also this update will stop having the dragon's body appearing as a craft option in the early parts of the...
    nerdyguy13 likes this.
  5. Worldgen

SheepLord
    I rewrote the worldgen the old one might not have been working properly
  6. Massive update Dungeon, New Gear weapon and armors, and new end game quest!

SheepLord
    That's right it's finally here the dungeon update, but there's way more to it then that! The dungeon comes with a purpose it allows you to craft a new type of weapon which works differently then any other, by summoning a monster to fight on your behalf. Now you can chose your path whether to keep following the World God or go against it. because there is so much to this update I made a video guide to show you how everything works, the only difference is that the dragon parts...
    capizma and nerdyguy13 like this.
  7. same ore id as another mod

SheepLord
    Someone brought to my attention that there was a conflict between my mod and another it turns out we just happened to have used the same ID number for our ore so I changed mine and it now works fine together
    nerdyguy13 likes this.
  8. added in a missing tech color options from flame tech

SheepLord
    Just a missing item I must have backspaced over by mistake
  9. tier 11 sword

SheepLord
    Ok like the new armor set the swords are also the same strength but with status effects, it comes with glow mostly for aesthetic appeal, and for cave exploring if you’re without the armor still, and blessing which regenerates part of your health when you attack.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  10. fixed when the the tier 11 became craftable

SheepLord
    I had left the new armors in the tier 1 spot not that it would effect game play since you still need to have the tier 10 armors to make the tier 11 but it shouldn't have been showing yet so it's reordered now