1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Invisible Clothes 1.7

Makes your clothing, armor, and back items invisible when placed in vanity slots.

1. Fixed .pak issue caused by EK Unstable version 639 (Update 6)

dantronix
    # Ver 1.7 #

* Unpacked .pak file to fix problem caused by EK Unstable version 639 (Update 6)
  2. No functionality changes. Packed assets into .pak file for optimal performance.

dantronix
    Version 1.6

Packed assets into .pak file for optimal performance
  3. Enraged Koala Support

dantronix
    Updated for Enraged Koala support
  4. Version compliance update for Furious K.

dantronix
    Version compliance update for Furious K.
  5. Efficiency Update & New Icons

dantronix
    • Combined a lot of unnecessary art files into only a few. Much more efficient this way.
    • Made some new icons. I liked the old ones but these ones are easier to distinguish from each other and determine which one goes in which slot.
    • Corrected inaccurate usage, described in the 1.2 version of the readme file and fixed a tiny typo on installation instructions.
  6. Invisible Clothes Update 1.2

dantronix
    Changelog:
    • Made compatible with Tabula Rasa, (Suggested by teihoo). Also included stand-alone and combined versions. Stand-alone works through Crafting Table, as before. Updated installation instructions, as they are now slightly more complex.
      http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/the-tabula-rasa.114/
    • Categorized as Armor instead of Tool, (Suggested by teihoo).
    • Made prefixes even more specific. Now all files and internal names are prefixed...
    teihoo likes this.
  7. Invisible Clothes Mod

dantronix
    Turns out that while this mod works perfectly, alone, it conflicted with others. This is my first mod so I'm still getting the hang of things. Hopefully it should work just as well now but not have conflicts. Changes made: Mostly just renamed the png files for items. Prefaced file names with "invisible_." I also added proper mod link to the .modinfo file.