1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Invisible Armor 2.3.1

Armor, Invisible, Appearance, Cosmic, Hide, Recipe

1. Manny_Calavera
    invisibleArmorLogo4.png

Starbound - 1.1.1

Introduction:

(Aprill 7th, 2018 - I uhh... I abandon this mod. Do with it as you may please...)

My first mod... Horaay!

So I noticed (In my experience so far) that the other similar mods aren't working. Thus the reason of me creating my own one. My method was simply copying the existing files from packed.pak's assets folder, renaming, rewriting the .back . head .chest .legs files and recoloring the .pngs.

Description:

Set of clothes (Back, head, chest and legs) that is designed to be used in the appearance slots. This hides the currently equipped armor. Has it's own recipe files that can be created by using the tier1 spinning wheel. Requires one fabric and one cotton wool to be created. In addition there is also the .patch file that adds four new lines into the player.config file. This addition makes it so that every character will have the blueprints already unlocked to make the set of clothes.

Installation:
    1. Unzip the download.
    2. Take the "Invisible" folder into this mods directory: C:\(Installation location)\Starbound\mods\assets\items\armors\other
    3. Take the .recipe files into this mods directory: C:\(Istallation location)\Starbound\mods\assets\recipes\spinningwheel\clothes
    4. Take the .patch file into this mods directory: C:\(Installation location)\Starbound\mods\assets

645-0-1473919179.png
    patch.png

Note: If the directory after /assets doesn't exists, create the folders so that the directory will exist.

Change-Log:

• Version 2.3.1: Added player.config.patch, and web fix.
    • Version 1.2.1: WRONG FILE, sorry!
    • Version 1.2: Another small fix but on all code files, page fixes as well.
    • Version 1.1: A small fix on the back part, also page fixes.
    • Version 1.0: Initial release.

That's all people. Please let me know if there any issues with the installation... I hope there'll be none.

Thanks,
    Manny.

P.S. As you can tell, English is not my first (Or second) language.

Please check out my Nexus Mod Manager page as well!
    Page Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/645/?

Starbound [game] © "2016" Stephen Alexander [desginer], Nina White [wiriter], GeorgeV, Doris Carrascosa [artist],
    Curtis Schweitzer [composer] [Chucklefish Games, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Xbox One, Playstation 4 & Playstation Vita ™]
    Manny_Calavera © 2016
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. 645-0-1473892811.png
    2. 645-0-1473918622.png
    3. Untitled.png

Recent Updates

1. Invisible Armor
  2. Invisible Armor
  3. Invisible Armor

Recent Reviews

1. Marco IV
    Marco IV
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.1
    Pretty useful when you dont like to use a Hat.
  2. ballsmigue
    ballsmigue
    2/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Forced to be on a server with admin commands to get the blueprints so it's not usable in solo mode
    1. Manny_Calavera
      Author's Response
      Good timing! The mod is updated to 2.3.1, now it makes it so that every character will have the blueprints already unlocked. No admin status.