1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hull Plating Blocks & More 35.0 (Concrete Tileset)

Blocks that resemble parts from ship backgrounds, plus some other odds and ends.

1. Redistibuted Many Block Recipes to Different Stations

simulatoralive
    Due to the recent large number of requests for a Hull Plating crafting station for making the blocks in this mod, I've re-arranged the crafting stations that many of the blocks are made at. This should at least somewhat alleviate the problem of too many items appearing in the list for crafting tables.

I'm not adding new crafting stations for making the blocks in this mod. Please stop asking. There should be a crafting station for the Storage Lockers at some point in the future, just as soon as I settle on a name.

Here's the breakdown of where to make the blocks:
    • Anvil/Metalwork Station/Replicator
      • Copper
      • Iron
      • Silver
      • Gold
      • Platinum
    • Metalwork Station/Replicator
      • Steel
      • Titanium
    • Replicator
      • Durasteel
    • Separator's Table
      • Violium
      • Impervium
    • Accelerator's Table
      • Aegisalt
      • Ferozium
    • Manipulator's Table
      • Rubium
      • Cerulium
    • Stone Furnace
      • Glass

Some of these should have been like this from the beginning; I just got lazy with a few of them. In retrospect, the glass tileset makes far more sense being made at the furnace.

Anything unmentioned hasn't been moved. I will be doing more of this kind of thing with some of the other tilesets, just as soon as I make some tough choices.

I can say now, however, that the Carbon Fiber, Plastic, Cardboard and Monster tilesets will be staying put. There's no compelling reason to re-distribute any of them.
Return to update list...