1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Hackable Keypads GXML 1.4.2

Adds programmable, wire-able keypads for passcode entry! (can be "hacked" in game)

1. Server issue resolved!

Ruban Crusade
    For those of you who were noticing problems when using the Voice Recognizer on servers (especially when the server has to be restarted), I have found and resolved the issue. As a results, the Voice Recognizers will now use the player's UUID instead of the standard Entity ID. This means that anyone currently using the Voice Recognizers will have to remove them PRIOR to installing this update and then place them again.
    Also, this was tested at the Spirited Giraffe level and should be compatible with current Stable branch. I did test it on nightly and did not find any issues, but it's the nightly build and subject to change daily.
    As always, please let me know if you find any bugs or issues. THANKS!
Return to update list...