1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Greckan Race Mod v1.2.5a (SB v1.3.3)

Adding A New Race Of Diplomatic Denizens To Your Universe!

1. The Furniture Update! [Part 2.5?]

Inf_Wolf14
    What's New:
    • Added the Stonework Clock.
    • Added the Scholar's Door.
    • Removed asset reference to the Sallok. (Oops...)
    • Removed crystalline-biome furniture from the Greckan's default blueprints.
    • Updated the mod's tileset for use in Tiled.
    Other Notes:
    -Crystalline biome furniture was only available as a temporary fix while furniture was added to accompany the Greckan tenants.
    -A few people are starting to report bugs with the mod. These originated after I helped @Jareix Cryvix with the Sallok. The references have been removed so there should no longer be an issue between his and my mod. (Sorry about that, lol.)
    -As it seems this was an oversight that I didn't emphasize this before apparently...
    If there is a crash that occurs while playing, and a culprit is my mod, ATTACH THE LOG IN THE DISCUSSION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU WERE DOING AT THE TIME.
    I can't fix an error that I can't find. Your log tells me where to look.

(Now nobody can claim I didn't give enough emphasis on that statement. :rofl:)

Until next time!
    Jareix Cryvix and Relten like this.
Return to update list...