1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Get All Race Armors 2015-02-13

Gives all races all of the armors from the other races.

1. enigma576
    After I made my Get All Race Weapons mod, someone asked if I could make a similar mod for giving every race all of the other racial armors.

So here it is.

WARNING
    This will permanently add the recipes to your character. I didn't realize this at first and am now working on a fix.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Pych likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Vuldreg
    Vuldreg
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-02-13
    Thanks for making this mod, Will be great getting to have these armors on any one now. It is even a very simple thing to alter for custom races, I just simply copied the file and put my race's name in place of the copies original race name no need to alter any thing inside the file. :D
    1. enigma576
      Author's Response
      Yeah, it was a pretty easy mod. Can be used for any custom race. Make sure to copy in the race that's missing. For example, if you use apex, copy in the apex info from another file.