1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Fuel Refinery 1.1 [Enraged Koala]

Adds a Fuel Refinery for Uranium.

1. WolfBane
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Woo! 100 downloads in such a short time! Thank you, guys.)

... Greetings, this is my first actual artwork-included mod! Sure, it's just a few edits but... Eh, yeah. It was partially made because I wanted to try this modding thing out, but what really sparred my desire to make this is the lack of uranium ores on beta-delta planets. I'm not sure if it was a bug with another mod, but this sufficed.

This mod adds a "Fuel Refinery v.1" object, craft-able via the Metalwork Station. It can change two coal into a single uranium.

In the future I'm considering making two more of these, building off of the one prior for the other fuel sources. Let me know if I can balance what I have further, and feel free to give me some suggestions on how to make this better!

... Also, a rating would be lovely. Don't be afraid to let me have it. :p

Mods that go well with this:
    FuelCooker: It's a little cheaty, but so is this mod. :rofl:
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Fuel for the fire!~

Recent Reviews

1. FangZJr
    FangZJr
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1 [Enraged Koala]
    Very Nice, works very well with the coal cooker mod, u should try adding a coal cooker too :D
    1. WolfBane
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the kind words, I'd rather not create what you mentioned though, it looks like it'd be tedious.
  2. TheRuggedMan
    TheRuggedMan
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1 [Enraged Koala]
    love the idea!! but it doesnt seem to be working for me not seeing it on the metal work station....do u have an imcompatability list???
    1. WolfBane
      Author's Response
      I'll look tomorrow and see if it's not working on my end.
  3. shinobi1027
    shinobi1027
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Awesome mod :). This game has so much potential for mods and that's the reasons I like it :). They can add new races content other things :D its awesome.. Its also reminds me of Metroid game play :) side scrolling :)