1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 5.3.7.8

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Malfar
    Malfar
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.95
    Amazing assortment of pretty much everything. Just the thing I needed.
  2. Kristof_Playz
    Kristof_Playz
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.91
    Good! One million out of ten
  3. rafa-rafi
    rafa-rafi
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.91
    The best mod i had see in my life after tremor from terraria
  4. LaurensLaugh
    LaurensLaugh
    4/5,
    Version: 5.0.9
    Great, love the graphics and it al works together. Unfortunately I kinda loved the character-glowing.

I really would like to see a liquid/(loose sand etc) multiplier 'block', like on The Sandbox iOS Game. When placed it produces a given(?) instance like water or gas or a monster spawn point. (just thinking out of the box, could be fun to produce a waterfall or some sorts).

And creating a so called 'Mareel' effect, glowing particles lying on the floor.

:)
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      there are water pumps to create waterfalls already :) just need an intake and output and a switch.
  5. Denemcam
    Denemcam
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.87
    This mod is awesome, thank you!
  6. Arican420
    Arican420
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.61
    Great
  7. Checker
    Checker
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.42
    I love this mod 10/10, but can you add compatibility with Enhanced Body Shape? Sorry with my bad English.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      how is it not compatible with enhanced body shape? all that mod does is add a replacement body graphic as far as I know. FU doesnt edit the basic bodies of races....so...whats the issue? No plans to add anything related to it , as a result.
  8. EmberTheFlareon
    EmberTheFlareon
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.26
    Honestly, this is probably the biggest and best mod for Starbound I have ever seen. It triples what you can do and see in game and I love that.
    It truly adds diversity to deep space.
  9. kurtaxl13
    kurtaxl13
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.255
    Great addition to vanilla! I also learned how to use git because of this lol
  10. Luthor614
    Luthor614
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.24
    Just getting back in to Starbound now and I need to say wow @Sayter, just WOW! I remember when this mod first started and has it ever progressed. Might I add, that Science Outpost of yours is literally the best building EVER.

Cheers dude and keep up the amazing moddinf!
  11. gartoden
    gartoden
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.235
    Where do I post a f###### thread about a bug????
    The mod is great, yes.
    I think it is compatible with Avikan and Extra dungeons mods.
    The thing is !!! When I go to a certain planet, "slime" planet I think it is, the description reads as : "Slime forms almost this entire planet. Huge nocturnal creatures detected" . I was very excited to find out how "huge" this creatures are, as for now I haven't encountered any big mob in the game (IMO a feature much needed). Well, when I take a few steps around the planet, the game bugs for 2 seconds and I am beamed back to my ship.
    I deleted the other mods, only leaving FU, to try and find a solution, so I think (not sure) that FU needs an update to this bug ?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      bug reporting instructions are listed first thing on the mods description, man. Follow the instructions. And yea, I am aware of the slime world thing. Simply travel to a new one. It's trying to load a spawn I removed in the last update
  12. Namxe
    Namxe
    5/5,
    Awesome
  13. Kyonus
    Kyonus
    5/5,
    Just Good is not enought , is Fantastic @.@
  14. baeravon
    baeravon
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.18
    An awesome massive update, with a good mix between organizing old things and adding new things.
  15. pRaGamer
    pRaGamer
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.18
    Nice Nice Nice
  16. JeanBandit
    JeanBandit
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.17b
    My favorite mod!
  17. charizard322
    charizard322
    5/5,
    this is the best mod ever
  18. crazygreggy
    crazygreggy
    5/5,
    ^This has matured into a polished and must have addition to the base game - I heartily recommend it to all as it provides so much new content that is beautifully constructed and just gosh darn fun. Kudos to Sayter and his team of code gremlins.
  19. Phellesto Faust
    Phellesto Faust
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.16
    At first I was skeptical about this mod. It seemed to be adding quite an amount of content and changes, which at the time was practically unappealing to me. Since it would have caused the relatively simple and fun game of Starbound to be harder.

But I gave it a chance, after acquiring Cutebound for the Aesthetics, and then XS and ZZ Mechs for the glorious Mechs. And I was glad I did give this Mod a chance, and now I can't even play Vanilla Starbound at all.

Initially the Mod was confusing, so much things to do, so much to find out. But after an hour or so of blundering around, I found my beat and started to enjoy the mechanics of the game. Though I am still confused about the entire new resources added, the added variety of things you can do, find and acquire is a great thing.

Hell they even have more furniture added, and the armor and weapons are so damn glorious. But of course the added mobs are strong too, to the point that most of the mechs on my arsenal would need to use their instant kill moves, which isn't too fun.

My favorite thing about this mod has to be the Elder Furniture. The lovecraftian statues and bits is now my primary decoration for my lunar castles, and I do wish there are more lovecraftian themed decorations. And perhaps Elder Bees maybe?

A lot of fun can be had with this mod, and I can only hope that this mod would add more new things! (Elder stuff pls.)

Though beware the gigantic bees. They're not fun to deal with at all.

But aside from that, 10/10. Force your friends to use this mod and enjoy the pain and suffering of acquiring resources.
  20. baeravon
    baeravon
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.14
    Since Starbound 1.0's reductio ad absurdum, FU is the quintessential improvement needed to make this a good and richer game.