1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Firefly Serenity 1.0 Enraged Koala

A FireFly - 03-K64-Firefly Class B Mid-Bulk Transport. Named Serenity.

1. Hakuri
    Firefly - Serenity
    Class: 03-K64-Firefly
    Type: Mid-bulk transport (Class B )
    Drive: Standard radion/accelerator core
    Powerplant: 2 Blue Sun 6V4-178-B31 Trace
    Compression Blocks
    36 RCS thrusters
    Owner: Capt. Malcolm Reynolds
    Registry No.: 404-E-132-4FE274A
    Manufacturer: Allied Spacecraft Corp., Osiris
    Firefly Ship Works, Ltd., Hera
    Mandel & Earls, Ltd.,
    Londinium
    Manufacturer Model No.: 47 Mark IV
    Hull No.: G-82659
    Keel Laid: August 2459

[​IMG]
    Ship works for all standard races
    Ship works in multiplay (Unless your friends have this ship mod, they will not see the ship image)
    Ship Spawned Items are removable.
    One ship locker contains the starter items, the other 2 are empty.

This be her, as much as I could pull from ship schematics, pics, and what little Ive watched of firefly, sits before you :D Treat her well!

Installation:

Remember to back up your previous dropship file!!!!

Move the files to your starbound/mods folder - should look like this: Starbound/mods/HakuriFirefly

Start a new character or delete the .ship file located in the starbound/player folder. Start your character in single player first!

Save and quit from single player

PLEASE remove everything OFF of your ship before DELETING it! YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING IF YOU DON'T.

Don't forget to let me know how she works/what ya think!

Updates:
    I will be adding more detail to the ship guts as I watch firefly and take some notes. For now, this is it.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    chewfaimau likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Version Update

Recent Reviews

1. SteelHeart707
    SteelHeart707
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 Furious Koala
    I absolutely love the show, you bring it to all it's greatness, you should be proud of this awesome recreation
    1. Hakuri
      Author's Response
      :D thank you! there still needs to be some edits in the background image, the cargo bay for instance was a full corrugated hull, not partial like i drew in. there's piping missing from the ion drive and i need to open the ion drive and make the old bucket's ion drive engine blades :D and some other stuff.

i love how the serenity utilizes the current warp drive "ring" that is common in the real life warp drive designs and theories! to me that is the coolest part of firefly.