1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated FaceMod v0.4.1

Angry Koala Compatable Beards and Accessories!

1. Angry Koala Compatibility!

Huginn
    Simple compatibility update for the new patch.

Woo!
    - Huginn
  2. Clothing Expansion and more Heads!

Huginn
    Still trying to find a way to allow custom-colors, but for now I've:

-Ported the unused glitch heads from the website's character creator

-Unlocked more clothing options for each race.

-Added the cool faces Tiltos made (Thanks!)

Will try to finish faces for the last 3 races over the weekend, stay tuned!

-Huginn
    Sigurd Aginulfus likes this.
  3. Offended Koala Compatability!

Huginn
    One second it's working the next it isn't! Damn betas... Wait that's what this isSCREWIT HERES THE UPDATE!

-Added a facemod.modinfo file, meaning all you have to do to install now is extract the .zip to your Starbound/Mods folder! No more bootstrap editing!

-Someone asked about porting the glitch heads from the web-browser-character-creator (There are about 30 or so that aren't in-game). I want to do this but I'm worried Chucklefish may release them at some point themselves, and since I'd...
  4. Glitch Faces!

Huginn
    Sheesh, at this rate, I might be updating TOO often! This should be the last one for a few days as the work week begins.

• Added 9 Glitch Head Mods (the other creation options were too good to replace, so I'll make glitch faces head mods for the time being. On the bright side they're colorable!)
    • Fixed the beard on the Apex's Scouter
    • Added 2 new hairstyles for humans (simply the 2 default bearded hairstyles shaved)
    HOODAT

-Huginn
  5. Apex Faces!

Huginn
    Started on Apex faces! These ones actually take on your fur color, but this is not exactly how I intend it to work (this only occurs because Apex Beards). I may have to wait for a game update to get independent face colors working, but for now enjoy the extras!

Also includes a mod.json now, so it should work with starloader (and possibly other mod managers!)

Added Apex Faces!
    • Ported the Goku hairstyle to Apex because it's more...
  6. More faces!

Huginn
    The mod is compressed as a .zip now, but the installation method remains the same.

To update, simply replace the facemod folder you're currently using with the one inside the facemodv021.zip file

Added the following face features for human Males:

• Mime Paint
    • Otaku Flame (both vanilla orange and custom-color-ready)
    • Squilliam
    • Fangs (or buck teeth if you look too closely)

Added the...