1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Exploration Enhanced 1.33333

An improvement for exploration and variety.

1. New folder structures

Desideratus
    Included Vaeux teleporter mod folder alongside the standard EE folder. Nothing big :)

As always, before updating make sure you remove the teleport tech; This will likely nuke any teleports you have set up.
    rgroh1 likes this.
  2. Working Teleporters and Coal Drone Animation fix

Desideratus
    Sorry I vanished, I had a severe case of ~*~REAL LIFE ISSUES~*~ and haven't had time for modding. I'm mostly back now, so expect more update stuff. Right, so update notes:

Using the latest version of Vaeux's Planetside Teleporters (and complying with his terms of use, of course) the planetside teleports are now working in-game! I also fixed the animation error with the Coal Drone, so hooray~

In...
  3. Fixed Text-Wrap and a weird bug

Desideratus
    I implemented a quick-fix courtesy of Bleyo to make the world info text appear in the upper left of the window; Sorry I've been kinda slacking on this, I'm actually trying to make an entirely new UI for space travel, because I have some fixes planned.

Also fixed a weird bug that was causing some select dark ice worlds to spawn huge pools of surface lava for some reason.
  4. Fixed a crash bug related to Volcanic worlds!

Desideratus
    Shoutouts to Bleyo for finding this bug~
  5. Furious Koala, Codefixes, and Improved Formatting.

Desideratus
    Woulda had this out much sooner, but a storm broke my internet~

Anyways, should be working in Furious Koala, as always if you have any problems let me know!
  6. Biomes should be working perfectly, finally!

Desideratus
    So I rewrote 19,604 lines of code and should have hammered this all into shape.
    -- New planet types should show up in ALL sectors
    -- Crash issues when using captains' chair should be resolved
    -- Map issues and hanging forever in FTL should be fixed
    -- Planets and biomes should all show up correctly.
    -- Still has compatibility issues with other biome-altering mods (Industrialization and Variety, mostly); I will be releasing compatibility patches later on, though if anyone makes on before me,...
  7. Now with a few fixes and HazMat arts (Not done)

Desideratus
    Fixed an issue where Beta sector and above only had forest worlds, thanks to ahappydude

Included art assets for the HazMat suit, but right now it's basically a cosmetic; My poison resist code broke the game, RIP. I'll address this soon.
  8. Recipe Fix, v2

Desideratus
    Apparently cerulium bars are one of the only things with a capitalized name in the game files, who knew? Changes "ceruliumbar" to "Ceruliumbar", should fix any issues crafting a cerulium saw. Also for the love of god people, if you find an issue post a comment! Otherwise, I can't fix it :(
  9. Why I am so dumb?

Desideratus
    How do get so stupid?

I broke some files which made a lot of monsters never spawn. IT'S BEEN A GOOD DAY

._.
  10. I am dumb

Desideratus
    I was a moron and left commas in the pixel value of half the .recipe files, BECAUSE THAT'S A GOOD IDEA ._.