1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Enhanced Mining Mech 1.2

enhanced mining mech, terraform everything without cheating

1. küken
    Based on the Mining Mech Mod by TP_ i just edited some things like the recipe and the mech itself to be less cheat-like. Thanks TP_ for this awesome mod, i just felt it needs some tweaks!
    The mining mech walks faster, jumps a bit higher, but also consumes a LOT more energy (because with tier 10 armor you could use it endlessly without loosing any energy at all). Aside of that it has a higher mining range, but also mines a bit slower. That way it doesnt mine everything instantly anymore, but is still better than the Diamond Drill.

Crafting:
    With this version of the mining mech, in order to craft the mining mech tech you will have to craft 2 mining mech legs, 2 mining mech drills and 1 mining mech chest. All those recipes require various materials in order to make this mech not too easy to get.
    The recipes for all this items are unlocked once you reach the X-Sector, so basicly after you reached the Diamond Drill (as if this mech would be the next reachable tool after the Diamond Drill)

Recipes:

Metalwork Station

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Robotic Crafting Table
    [​IMG]

Installation:
    Extract the downloaded .rar archive and drop the contained folder into your /starbound/mods/ directory. Thats it!

Useage:
    Press F to activate it once you equipped the tech!
    Left click mines foreground, Right click mines background.

Video:
    For information about how all the features work check out this awesome Spotlight by Pedguin:

If you find any bugs, or have other ideas for this mod, feel free to tell me!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Update v1.2
  2. Update v1.1