1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated ECCA 832 Survey Explorer Ship Mk2 1.0

A small surveying vessel for quick planet hopping and scanning

1. Rizzozo
    ECCA (Esho Cossant Corsair Alliance) Industries - Model 832 Survey Explorer Ship Mk2

2014-02-06_00005.jpg
    This small survey vessel is specialized in quickly hopping between star systems and cataloging the available resources.

With the arrival of Starbound v. Furious Koala, I had to retire Mk1 of this ship because the animated wing system became incompatible. I've since removed the animations on the wings and increased the inside space due to a few requests.

Features
    • Available for all races
    • Fully destructible interior including the background
    • Available in 3 variations (pictured below):
      • Pod variant
      • 1 wing variant
      • 2 wing variant

[​IMG]

Installation

1. Open the attached zip file
    2. Open the folder for the race of your choosing (i.e Floran)
    3. Drag the variant folder (i.e 'Floran ECCA832 Two Wing') of your choosing to the Starbound /mods folder

If you would like to replace the ship of an existing character, you must navigate to the Starbound /player folder and delete their shipworld file. Backup the file first. This will delete your previous ship so transfer your items to planet storage before you install the ship.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Mr.FunnyLime and KieroAshkore like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Momentousmario
    Momentousmario
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I want to call this ship "The Winged Oculus"
    :)