1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Drills+ 2.0.1 (Spirited Giraffe)

More drill upgrades past diamond that become faster and more expensive.

1. Drill Upgrades! (sorta)

Progred
    This adds the ability to upgrade all of the drills by getting five processors. Yes, that's right five. (Should give people something to do in the end game.) Everything is once again crafted in the Drill Upgrade Table. For those of you who know about the coding of the items. Basically this boosts the damage of the drills by 1. Also, there will be more ways to upgrade the drills but the internet at my apartment is down right now and I don't know when it'll be back up. :cry: I'm currently posting this update from a friends apartment.

Update
    ====================================
    - Added the ability to upgrade the drills created by this mod (will do the others later)
    - Fixed some other minor spelling errors and what not

Once again, tell me if there are any problems with the mods or grammatical errors.
Return to update list...