1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Doki Doki Literature Club Songs 1.0

A solo songs from the original game Doki Doki Literature Club

Tags:
  1. asasaina89
    So I present you the songs that you have probably heard in the game Doki Doki Literature Club.Monika decided to add to the explorers of the universe a little pleasant music because she likes to dig into the files of the game)))):nuruflirt:
    :proper:Installation:proper:
    It's pretty simple all you need to do is unpack archive and the .abc files drop them into your Starbound game's "songs" folder. The game should take it from there and recognize it in your playable list.:mwahaha:
    :hylotl:Composition Information:hylotl:
    In this list there are original songs + there is a bonus folder in it you will find fan songs that you may have heard))) I advise you to use the original instruments without mods as I did on the original instruments.
    If there will be questions on songs or bad sound of some songs write in private:nod:
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Doki prew.jpg