1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Digger Turret Version 1.0.3

Turrets make mining a lot more fun, and now you can ride in your own Digging Mech!

1. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Version 0.1.5b - Fixed problem with initial creation of DiggerMech. Nil value for energy causes errors. Thanks to StarBrethren for the feedback!
  2. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Version 0.1.5 - Fixed an issue where diggermech was overwriting the normal humanmech.
  3. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Version 0.1.4b - Removed debug statements from logging.
  4. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Version 0.1.4 - A change was made so that the Digger Mech is not automatically in the tech station. You must first create the mech blueprint. Lowered the cost of the fuelstation to go along with the previous change. Fixed the fuel station icon.
    BogdanZekrom likes this.
  5. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Version 0.1.3 - Found a pretty big problem where the digger mech doesn't hold the energy stored when disabling then traveling to a different planet. This is now fixed.
  6. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    v0.1.2 - Updated animation files for fuel machine, so it looks more like a gas pump. (Aligning the components was much harder than expected)
    FIXED - Fuel Station no longer takes dirt as a fuel.
  7. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Dig Machines 0.1.1
    I finally have something to release. As with most of the first releases, it may not be perfectly balanced, and the artwork and animations is certainly not complete. I will be working out the kinks over the next couple of days. I wanted to get something out to those who like digger turrets.

Digger Mech - ride on in your own digger mech. Primary fire shoots digging lasers instead of bullets. The digger mech runs on Fuel, but you'll have to fuel up at the fuel...
  8. Digger Turret: Diggers Revamped

trevtrev800
    Dig Machines 0.1.0 Machines Revamped!

New energy system installed!
    I feel like this change really adds a lot to the mod, as I will be able to balance the turrets by how much fuel they use. Here is the way it works:

When you first buy/create a turret it starts with half of its max energy.
    The use key, 'E' if you haven't changed the mapping, will activate and deactivate the turret.
    To add more energy...
  9. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    Version 0.0.6 - Adds two new digmachines, background and bulldozer. Updated machine drawings, and updated icons for each.
    mangobuyer and mymagicjohnson like this.
  10. Digger Turret

trevtrev800
    v0.0.5 This update will add the two digamachines to the Tabula Rasa. It also just caught the new beta version, so it will work with Enraged Koala.