1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Decoration Crafting Table Upbeat Giraffe V1

A crafting table for various decorations.

1. chillcoldcoolaid
    Adds a crafting table that lets you craft all of the racial decorations as well as generic decorations. Many of the recipes are for items that are impossible to acquire through normal gameplay. Similar to my previous mod I tried to have the recipes make sense while being balanced, but if you don't like any of the recipes you can change them in DecorationCraftingTable\recipes\deccraftingtable using a text editor.

I added a category for all of the races in the crafting menu. Sadly I can't add any more than 7 categories but you can access all of the generic decorations by having none of the categories selected. The Novakid category is implemented but since there are no Novakid decorations in the game it is currently empty.

As it turns out patching too many recipes into the player.config caused the game to crash on startup, so I made it so all the recipes are learned by making/picking up the crafting table. What this means is you will need to brace yourself for a massive amount of spam from recipes being learned the first time you make the crafting table.

This mod also enables the copper wire crafting recipe, since that appears to be bugged.

The sprite for this crafting table was made by Sosmic. http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?members/sosmic.323655/
    thatStaboll likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. NoShotz
    NoShotz
    3/5,
    Version: Upbeat Giraffe V1
    Game crashes on startup
  2. thatStaboll
    thatStaboll
    5/5,
    Version: Upbeat Giraffe V1
    Thank you! This is what I was hoping for from the modding community. The only issue I had after installation was that the "gunchest" object had produced an error at start-up of the game. So, I simply removed the recipe file and it's listing within the deccraftingtable.object file and everything was a-okay afterwards. I am using unstable xmas release of the game.
    1. chillcoldcoolaid
      Author's Response
      Is there any other mod your using that modifies the gun chest? I'm able to use it without any issues.