1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Cyberpatch 1.0

Upgrades for the nanowrap provides enhanced healing for those tougher planets.

1. LuisChaotrix
    I always felt like the bandages and nanowraps become rather weak once you reach tier 10, this is my attempt at adding some new healing items while still making them challenging to make...

This mod adds two upgrades to the Nanowrap:

The Cyberpatch Tech
    CYBER1.png
    Provides a bit more health in the same duration as the nanowrap.

The Cyberpatch Tech MK2
    CYBER2.png
    Provides a greater health regen during a longer period than the nanowrap.

Notes:
    * Both have recipes made to add some balance to these patches.
    * Requires the use of the portable pixel printer to unlock these recipes (The printer must be used a second time if using a character that's already unlocked the nanowrap).
    * This being my first mod (New to modding) if there is any problems, feel free to respond in a comment.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. lordroy
    lordroy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    This was the exact idea I had for improving bandages, upgrading nanowraps instead of just starting anew.