1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Construction Squared 0.9.426

Build Stuff!

1. Finally some new stuff!

Pentarctagon
    Changes since last version:
    1) remove compatibility code in load for structures made prior to 1.lua existing
    2) remove compatibility code for structures not prefixed with CS_
    No structures have been saved like this in months, so there shouldn't be any issues with either of these things. If there is a structure that still exists from those versions, just save it with version 0.9.000 and it will be converted.
    3) Added more explicit error popups when uncaught exceptions occur and when an OutOfMemory error occurs. Surprisingly, these are generally not fatal (even the OutOfMemory error oddly enough), but restarting the program is highly recommended regardless.
    4) All operations (load, save, import structure, etc) now display the time they took on the command line, and print some text in the upper-left hand corner while they are processing.
    5) There's a drop down menu to clear undo/redo in extreme cases where they've accumulated so many actions that memory starts to run out. Honestly I would be surprised if anyone actually ever used this, but it can't hurt either.
    6) Rewrote how the tabs with the tile/object buttons are generated, so now any folder in "images/buttons/tiles" or "images/buttons/objects" will generate it's own tab and buttons. The buttons should also now all be the same size.
    7) Added the ability to import/delete tilesets. By default only the Avali are included, since that's the only tileset anyone showed interest in. To add your own tilesets, look at the Avali tileset in "StructureGen/packages/tilesets/" or post here and I'll try and include them in the next update.
    8) Load/Save structures as a pair of .png images! For example, AsteroidBase:
    Foreground:
    [​IMG]
    Background:
    [​IMG]

These are stored in "StructureGen/images/structures/". If you are using additional tilesets, you will have to use the "Update Mappings" button before saving any structure with them as an image. The mappings from colors<->tiles is stored in "StructureGen/configuration/mappings.txt".
    9) In general it seems to be faster, though I haven't the slightest idea why.

Potential Issues: None, as far as I know of, but there were a lot more changes behind the scenes than is directly reflected here, so the potential for random bugs is higher for this release than usual.
Return to update list...