1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Collectable figurines 2.6

Craft 'em all!

1. More stuff? Less stuff!

Myrmex
    Since many of you asked for giraffe update - you can have it right here and right now.
    But! I haven't experienced new version far enough yet, so majority of recipes may appear broken. All fixes and new content are only ahead (this week I hope).

This patch fixes only few important things:
    - Garage kit requires iron bars instead of iron blocks (not craftable anymore?);
    - No need to find tool spawner for fig-o-matic - hi-tech chest will do the thing. Also cerullium lights are replaced with titanium ones and blue dyes with blue crayon;
    - (temporarily) MLP figures can't be recycled. They took too many slots in craft menu;

Huge thanks to Zero127 for patching advice and ready player.config. I knew I messed up something .___.
Return to update list...