1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

CIPHER Ship AI v1.0

Bill Cipher's become your ship AI! Ready to make a deal?

1. Now with 100% less looping while Bill gives you condescending looks!

Febilian
    - Somehow managed to figure out how to prevent an AI animation from looping if you only want it to show once and then pause on the last frame before it fades! The result is that if you try to submit something you don't have, when Bill gives you that through-the-fourth-wall "...really?" look, it doesn't loop itself repeatedly for the duration of the emote!

Feb spent all day figuring this out. Feb just wanted a nice Bill Cipher AI mod. Feb did not anticipate needing to fix this many things.... weh.

The mod race versions have been updated with these changes too, as always.

('100% less looping' might be tad more optimistic than it should be given my track record thus far, but I tried some preliminary tests and I think it should be fine!)

If this causes weirdness with other AIs that use the same base files I'm terribly sorry; I don't know how else to make this work. It really shouldn't cause issues unless another mod does the same thing and/or it's just a visual weirdness with the animation loop. If it turns out to be a big problem I'll just revert the mod to a previous state.
Return to update list...