1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

CIPHER Ship AI v1.0

Bill Cipher's become your ship AI! Ready to make a deal?

1. C.I.P.H.E.R. - Now with an estimated 99% reduction of S.A.I.L. references!

Febilian
    - Tweaked most vanilla quest files to refer to S.A.I.L. as “your ship’s AI” and similar phrasings instead of “S.A.I.L.” to improve immersion with this AI mod(and possibly others that change the name from S.A.I.L.); if other mods mess with the same quest text entries this might cause problems. If this happens to become an issue in the future I’ll revert the mod to once again not affect quests at all for the sake of compatibility.

- Fixed a stray apostrophe at the end of one of the 'you do not have the required materials to proceed' type of AI reactions; more specifically, the core fragments one

- Bill is no longer quite as excited about getting you to go to the Stargate to fix your FTL drive (removed duplicate exclamation point)

- More race mod support has been ninja’d into the relevant dropbox directory and the main post, and I mean both updates to the existing ones and some completely new ones!
Return to update list...