1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Celestar Race 0.3.0 Upbeat Overhaul

This mod adds a vibrantly colorful race of extragalactic nomads to the game.

1. Weapon Design Completion

Auren
    As of this update, the appearances of all weapons are considered complete. The only thing that will change in the future will be the electric energy burst that each Tier 4 and up weapon releases which I will be customizing based on the weapon class (and perhaps the final Tier or two for extra awesome).

The new broadsword design now features a feather and wing theme and were inspired partly by the bat'leth, but less aggressive looking and weighted more to one side. As with all Celestar weapons, the Tier 4 through 10 broadswords release a short-range electric burst when swung.

Daggers follow an energy flare design that could best be compared to a large torch without the extra light. As with all Celestar weapons, the Tier 4 through 10 daggers release a short-range electric burst when swung.

With the shortswords I wanted a bit less extravagant design to them, fitting more of a classic sci-fi sword with the metal blade and energized edge. Lore-wise these would be the primary weapon a Celestar would use with a shield and would be the reason for the lack of unnecessary additions. As with all Celestar weapons, the Tier 4 through 10 shortswords release a short-range electric burst when swung.

I also added a few more details to the Celestar starship, mainly a few extra metal plates in previously empty areas, shading on the topside fins as well as a race icon, and the addition of a few visible energy conduits located around the engines and lower cannons. The consoles in front of the captains chair also changed to fit the energy color and I added a couple holo-displays as well. That said, the detailing of the ship is still far from finished.
Return to update list...