1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Celestar Race 0.3.0 Upbeat Overhaul

This mod adds a vibrantly colorful race of extragalactic nomads to the game.

1. Small Tweaks and Fabricator

Auren
    This update is mostly tweaks and adjustments to existing items and equipment.

Tweaked sound effects on the Tier 4 - 10 energy weapons so that they actually sound like energy weapons when swung. They now also release an appropriately colored energy bolt instead of the small energy burst they used to have which will serve as the projectile effect until I design some more weapon-specific ones.

Adjusted the appearance of three of the four starting outfits to improve their appearances.
    • Shortened the sleeves on the Jumpsuit to differentiate it a bit from the Tier 1 Armor set.
    • The Civilian clothes have been adjusted to look more like a full tunic.
    • Removed the extra seams on the Diplomat's hip cloth so that it better blends with the torso piece.
    Addition of a Celestar Fabricator crafting table object. This is mostly an addition to make it easier for me to test existing and future items by having all the blueprints in one place.

Celestar Fabricator (Requires 30 Steel Bars, 500 Pixels, 1 Molten Core (Made at the Metalwork Station))
    • Gives access to all Celestar items and equipment with the exception of cooking items.
    • In the future, the Fabricator will be the source of Celestar-specific furniture items (beds, chairs, etc).
    • I will also be adding decorative items to its recipe list when I begin working on those.
    • Please Note: You still require the default crafting stations for all other default game recipes. The Fabricator only contains Celestar-specific recipes.
    • Also Note: I may remove Weapons, Armor and Decorative items farther down the line to be acquired normally, however, I haven't decided yet.
    I'm also adding some more lore snippets to the overview page so feel free to read those.
Return to update list...