1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Celestar Race 0.3.0 Upbeat Overhaul

This mod adds a vibrantly colorful race of extragalactic nomads to the game.

1. Axes and Misc.

Auren
    - You should no longer have to switch out a file to make the mod compatible with whatever character creation mod you use (tested with Xander's and Kawa's). As long as you have a character creation mod installed in the first place the Celestar race should appear. Also, I changed the filetype for the archive to a .zip format so more people can use my mod.

- I also started a framework to make all Celestar weapons utilize an electric elemental charge of sorts. Currently only axes have the elemental effect which is just the standard electric burst until I create some custom effects. Will need to do some testing to see if they need some damage balance due to the additional effect.

- Speaking of axes, I went in and overhauled the appearance of all 10 tiers of axes. The first 3 tiers are standard metal weapons while tier 4 through 10 sport an energy weapon edge on the blade as well as a few decorative sparkles (and honestly I think they look pretty awesome).

- All axes follow a crescent moon/nighttime theme with them as well and I will be adding themes to the other weapons in a similar manner much like the hammers which have more of a cloudy/stormy theme.
Return to update list...