1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Boats! v2.5 Pleased Giraffe

Sail the open seas!

1. FINALLY!! Oh, and a cool new submarine!

Peelz
    FINALLY!! IT IS UP TO DATE!!

Thank you for your patience everyone! I hope it was worth the wait! I not only had to update to a new version of Starbound, but I had to alter the mod to accommodate for the fact that Chucklefish has introduced their own boat tech. Don't worry though, I'm keeping things fresh and unique around here! The list of changes is as follows:

- The sailboat has been removed from the mod. Chucklefish has implemented their own vanilla boat and there was no longer a need for it.

- The human boat has been updated for the new patch! You won't notice any change with this boat, but... it works now :D

- I have added a NEW TECH! I give you, the hylotl submarine!! This vessel, like the human boat, is an older model but she is still watertight and that's all that matters! This beauty sports plasma cannons and monster-seeking missiles! KILL ALL THE FISH!! See the main mod page for details on using the sub.

-The techs are now unlocked via quests at the outpost. See the main mod page for details on this. Don't worry, they don't cost much.
Return to update list...