1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Bleach Mod and friends! 2014-02-09

Now including other anime's, game's and manga!

1. Bleach updated ;)

SakataGintoki
    Update of the bleach mod includes custom cero, hado, Coyote Starrk espada outfit, Ressurection, Neliel Espada outfit, Ressurecion, Nel Spear, Coyote Starrk sword, Gin Sword, Gin Bankai sword, Byakuya outfit, Renji Outfit, Kenpachi outfit. New title Screen, and New loading screen

All swords have been powered down a bit and have non projectile versions.. No tier yet still havig somone finishing the work on it, added a tech from CreativeTechMod called Creative Flight... This is not my tech and all credit goes to original author I am just using his tech as a bleach fight style tech until I figure out how to add additional things to include flash step and the like...

Also big thank you to dennismennis13 author of the centaur race mod, he had given me legs to use for Nel's resureecion. You can find his mod here!

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/mennis-centaur.1488/

This weekend I will have the redone Ichigo outfit, and additional characters/weapons for Orihime, Chad, and Ishida, hopefully Tier weapons too! Also new recipes for the swords! . I am also throwing in some additional things but will not give too much detail until release! :D

Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    Tihimoto and naithaan like this.
Return to update list...