1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Bee Gun (With Dog-gun Optional Model) 1.111

"Oh god, not the bees! NOT THE BEEEEEES"

1. Desideratus
    [​IMG]

Oh God, Why Bees?
    because fuck you, that's why

This totally radical mod for the gnarliest people adds BEE-themed weaponry! Right on! These XTREME bees ricochet, hover in the air, and don't despawn when hit, allowing you to throw out a totally tubular cloud of deadly, deadly bees.

How Do I Get Rid Of All These Bees?
    the bees never go away. they are forever.

To install, drop one or both of the groovy contained folders into your Starbound/Mods directory; The BeeGun folder is the basic gun, and BeeLordLordOfBees is the dog-gun that shoots bees from it's mouth. They have identical stats, it's only a cosmetic difference. You can install both at the same time, and make both versions.

Guaranteed totally RAD or your money back, dude!

They're crafted at the Anvil AND Tabula Rasa (if you have it installed; Tabula Rasa is NOT required) for 1,000 pixels and 10 Rubium bars. If anyone has a better idea for a recipe let me know, but I couldn't find any bee-themed items to incorporate. This is meant as a tier 9-10 weapon, so it's as powerful as it is totally sweet bro.

Please Send For Help, Beeeeees
    there is no help, only more bees

All coding by me (Desideratus)
    All art assets and pixelwork by Cake Bandit

====================================================================
    |++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++|

====================================================================

This mod is totally open-source, with anyone able to use and modify assets as they see fit, with the exception that nobody who has uploaded a mod requiring permission has permission to use this mod for any purpose.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. zgrowler2
    zgrowler2
    5/5,
    Version: 1.111
    Does what it says it does. I feel like Nic Cage.
    1. Desideratus
      Author's Response
      How did it get burned? HOW DID IT GET BURNED?
  2. Jyeflo
    Jyeflo
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-01-10
    Gun itself is awesome, for the recipes, just to spice things up, add a couple of other materials. Like glass and steel. etc
  3. Zabing
    Zabing
    5/5,
    Not trying it yet, but you deserved 5/5 for all of this
  4. Slug
    Slug
    5/5,
    10/10 would download again. Dr. Bees would be proud
    1. Desideratus
      Author's Response