1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Argonian Race v0.4d - ENRAGED KOALA

Fans of Elder Scrolls and lizards take to the stars!

1. Drakearth
    Drakearth
    5/5,
    Version: v0.3 - ANGRY KOALA
    A nicely crafted mod. It also fills the reptile nitch fine without being in the origional character do not steal zone.
  2. Antezulu
    Antezulu
    5/5,
    Version: v0.2.5 - ANGRY KOALA
    Great spritework and general attention to detail. My only qualm is the certain lusty apparel seems to be missing sleeves, as in, the game loads the missing asset sprite instead of them.
    1. Sabboth
      Author's Response
      The next update will fix the sleeves.
  3. rpgfan34
    rpgfan34
    5/5,
    Awesome mod, I love Argonians. And having custom gear makes it even cooler. Great job!
  4. Boxynaut
    Boxynaut
    5/5,
    Very good mod, yay~
  5. Gamerboyfin
    Gamerboyfin
    5/5,
    This is a really cool mod, keep it up Sabboth!
  6. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    Version: v0.2b - ANGRY KOALA
    I love argonians!
    Maybe you could get him to start in a jail cell as is the ancient Tamrielic custom.

AWZOMS
    1. Sabboth
      Author's Response
      Actually. That's an interesting idea.
  7. Squeegy
    Squeegy
    5/5,
    Well-sprited. I'm quite tempted to actually use this. One thing: You misspelled "Argonian" in the lore.
    1. Sabboth
      Author's Response
      Oops! I'll get right on that typo!
  8. BloodMonster
    BloodMonster
    5/5,
    very good mod, I have had some problems with starting up a game, but it looks very nice and I'm looking forward to seeing what is being done to it in the future.

The issue i have is this: An error message comes up after i have made the character an i try to start a game, the message says, "Client-server connection no longer valid!" maby i have done something wrong.. i don't know.
  9. bearq
    bearq
    5/5,
    Nicely done
  10. aeoraz
    aeoraz
    5/5,
    Version: v0.2 - OFFENDED KOALA
    Excellent mod second to none
  11. ZackHisakaru
    ZackHisakaru
    5/5,
    Personally I love Argonian as a playable race, it functions well and the animations and such are spot on for it, can't wait to see what you have in store for the future of this mod
  12. Cotshot
    Cotshot
    5/5,
    Yes, Yes Yes yes yes.... Finally.... It is done... There is a Argonian Mod!
  13. Ebelle
    Ebelle
    5/5,
    Version: v0.101 - OFFENDED KOALA
    The spriting on this mod is very well done. I really enjoy all the options you put in as well. It's all very cute. :>
    1. Sabboth
      Author's Response
      Thank you! The upcoming update will have more horns and feathers, new default clothing, and more cuteness.
  14. aeoraz
    aeoraz
    1/5,
    errors caused alot of problems generally the thing is good but installing is way to complicated. Or not idk im still a noob dont take my word for this is just my opinion.
    1. Sabboth
      Author's Response
      This mod works perfectly fine on its own, and I have been able to get it to work with more than one race mod. Currently, Starbound's mod support makes working with multiple race mods difficult and unwieldy, there is no way around that at the moment. If you use just the Argonian race mod, you literally just have to drop the folder into your mods with Xander Kau's extended character creation mod, and you're done. If you opt for multiple races, you yourself are choosing the more complicated route, a one star review is not indicative of what you think of the actual content of the mod and is a poor review. Only give a one star review if what you think you see, once the mod is functioning, is only worth one star. Do not give one star reviews and skew the rating for something that is not within my control.
  15. jay_rab
    jay_rab
    3/5,
    I love the look of the race, but the lack of size of the ship makes it completely not functional anyone who lives on their ship would not be able to get by on this.
    1. Sabboth
      Author's Response
      I fully intend to make a very easy to get ship upgrade to the default sized ship once ship upgrades become available.
  16. OverSniped
    OverSniped
    5/5,
    Simply. Amazing.
  17. Zephon
    Zephon
    5/5,
    Great Mod! I always played Argonians throughout the Elder Scrolls Series, starting with Morrowind and finding this here seems to be a good addition to Starbound.
  18. Avaloth
    Avaloth
    5/5,
    I like it. Sprites of this race and horn styles are very well made. I created new character just to play as your argonian.
  19. LarryTheLastStarfighter
    LarryTheLastStarfighter
    5/5,
    AWESOME!!! Great artwork/idea this looks like its really apart of the Starbound Universe!
  20. RheaSnaketail
    RheaSnaketail
    4/5,
    Well, took some time to set up, but it's pretty interesting! Especially the fact that it has a custom ship, perhaps smaller then I'd like, right off the bat!
    1. Sabboth
      Author's Response
      George has tweeted that there is work on ship upgrades. Once that is available, I fully intend on making a very cheap upgrade to the default size to sensibly allow an Argonian style for a ship to come in. And then larger sizes after that!